Epidemiological situation in Mangistau region ‘stable’ - Naduyev
AKTAU. KAZINFORM – The epidemiological situation with the coronavirus infection remains stable in Mangistau region, Gaziz Naduyev, head of the Sanitary and Epidemiological Control Department of the region said Friday.
At the briefing at the Regional Communications Service, Mr. Naduyev revealed the region is in the ‘green zone’.
The COVID-19 has claimed lives of 74 people in the region since the start of the pandemic. however, 3,329 patients or 97.4% have fully recovered from the novel coronavirus. Six patients are receiving treatment at a specialized hospital, while nine more are isolating at home.
1,169 cases of the coronavirus infection have been registered in Mangistau region, including 488 cases in Aktau city, 157 – in Zhanaozen, 40 – in Tupkaragan, 75 – in Karakiya, 42 – in Mangistau, 171 – in Munaily, 198 – in Beineu.
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- N Kazakhstan rgn logs 151 fresh COVID-19 cases
- UK records nearly 50,000 new coronavirus cases
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis