Engine vibration forced КС 873 flight to return to Nur-Sultan – Air Astana
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The representatives of the Corporate Communications Department of Air Astana commented on the incident with the flight КС 873 that returned to Nur-Sultan Airport.
According to Air Astana, the plane flying en Nur-Sultan-Moscow (Sheremetyevo) route returned to the departure airport at 09:56pm for technical reasons. "A message of high-level vibration and exhaust gas temperature rise in engine No.1 appeared on the alarm display. The crew idled the engine and took a decision to come back to the departure airport. The plane landed safely," Air Astana informed.
All the passengers including those in Sheremetyevo were provided with meals and accommodation. The passengers of the delayed flight departed to Moscow by Boeing 767 (flight No. КС 893) at 08:05am.
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- S. Korean central region under 49 days of rainy season, longest on record
- 2 shot, over 100 arrested, 13 officers injured in Chicago violence
- Lebanese leader accepts cabinet resignation
- Monsoon rains claim at least 58 lives in Pakistan
- Kazakhstani military medical team arrived in Lebanon
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis