Energy Minister: We will fulfill obligations within OPEC+
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kanat Bozumbayev, Minister of Energy of Kazakhstan, is taking part in KAZENERGY forum in the city of Nur-Sultan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Mr. Bozumbayev noted that Kazakhstan will follow the agreement of OPEC+ on oil production control. However, by 2023-2025 we plan to increase oil output. Before that period Kazakhstan’s oil production will be within the corridor of 1,8-1,9 million barrels per twenty four hours.
Energy Minister stressed that according to the mid-range plans the ministry will further implement the major projects including the expansion of Tengiz, prolongation of Kashagan oil rate-plateau as well as Kashagan oil production increase.
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $42.98 a barrel Friday
- OPEC considers market prospects for Q4- 2020, into 2021
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $39.35 a barrel Tuesday
- Gas processing plant to be built in Atyrau rgn
- OPEC ready to regulate global oil market for another 60 years, says Secretary General
- Tokayev briefed on Energy Ministry’s activities
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis