Energy Minister reports to President on situation at domestic fuel market
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Minister of Energy Kanat Bozumbayev, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of Akorda.
At the meeting President Tokayev was informed of the results of the Ministry’s work over the past seven months of 2019.
The Head of State was also briefed on the current stable situation at the domestic fuel market, development of oil and gas sector, state of oil refineries and positive dynamics of attracting investment into energy sector.
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev positively estimated the development of energy sector and instructed to further step up efforts in that direction.
- Kazakhstan’s Balapan TV Channel celebrates 10th anniversary
- 12yo Karakat Bashanova to represent Kazakhstan at Junior Eurovision-2020
- Kazakhstan confirms 229 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 2 deaths
- Air Astana resumes service to Moscow
- 136 Kazakhstanis beat novel virus, total at 102,666
- Kazakhstan marks Labour Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis