Employees of Nur-Sultan mayor's office donate one-day salary to flood-hit Maktaaral
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Employees of the mayor's office of Nur-Sultan city and subordinate organizations donated one-day wages to the residents of the flood-hit Maktaaral district of Turkestan region, Kazinform reports citing the official website of the Akimat.
Earlier, the Akimat of Nur-Sultan sent humanitarian aid to Maktaaral district. 40 tons of goods including sunflower oil, sugar, rice, pasta, wash powder, soap, shampoo, construction tools and beds were sent to residents of the district.
As earlier reported, the dam burst as heavy downpours and storms hit Uzbekistan on May 1. As a result the state of emergency was declared there. The Kazakh Government started building more than 1,000 in Turkestan region for those affected by floods.
- 1-4 grades switched to online learning in Kazakh capital as bitter frosts grip
- Nur Otan Party to convene Jan 28
- Eurasian Intergovernmental Council to convene in Nur-Sultan in February
- COVID-19 quarantine rules remains in effect in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 cases grew 20 times in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan increased 32fold – Minister Giniyat
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis