Emirati businessmen buying camels from Kyzylorda rgn
KAZALY. KAZINFORM - About 30 camels from Kazaly district of Kyzylorda region have been exported to the United Arab Emirates, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The camels belonged to Zhenis farm. The director of the farm, Yesset Serimov, said that an entrepreneur from the UAE took interest the camel breed called "Bіr Tughan Nar". It is a hybrid between a Bactrian camel of Kazakhstan and a dromedary of Turkmenistan.
The businessmen from the UAE bought 20 camels from Zhenis farm and 9 more camels from other farms. They intend to continue importing camels from Kazakhstan.
The guests purchased a total of 100 camels in Kyzylorda region.
- Kazakhstan reduces number of flights to foreign countries
- Mamin met with Advisor to President Suma Chakrabarti
- Kazakhstan reports more coronavirus-related deaths
- Kazakhstan reports nearly 40% growth in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up domestic face masks’ production
- Bird flu situation is under control – Askar Mamin
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis