Elections in Kazakhstan meet all EU standards - Joseph Mifsud
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The early presidential elections in Kazakhstan meet all the norms and standards of the European Union, member of the election observation mission from Great Britain, head of the London Academy of Diplomacy Joseph Mifsud said.
"I monitored election campaigns in the EU and other countries and I can confidently say that the election campaign in Kazakhstan met all the standards. It was like a holiday for people. I saw it at many electoral districts," he noted.
According to him, the observers from Great Britain visited five electoral districts: No. 19, 50, 49, 68 and 168.
- President suggests reducing electoral threshold for political parties to Majilis
- Deputies to Majilis from People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan elected
- Nur Otan election program to raise people’s welfare, PM
- China extends congratulations on smooth election in the Mazhilis, MFA
- Nur Otan Party is clear fortrunner in parliamentary elections, preliminary results
- People’s Assembly candidates to lower chamber of Kazakh Parliament elected
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis