Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Asset Issekeshev and Nurlan Yermekbayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Chairman of the Security Council Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Asset Issekeshev and Nurlan Yermekbayev, Kazinform has learnt from Elbasy.kz.
During the meeting, the sides discussed the agenda of the upcoming session of the Security Council as well as the documents which are to be considered at the session on May 19.
Asset Issekeshev revealed that the forthcoming session will focus on several issues, including the Concept of building and developing the Armed Forces and ensuring cross-border security.
Minister of Defense Yermekbayev, in turn, reported on the main directions of building the Armed Forces highlighted in the draft Concept.
In conclusion, Nursultan Nazarbayev gave a number of specific instructions to the Office of the Security Council.
- Anthology of Kazakh Kuy project unveiled in U.S.
- Head of State has telephone conversation with Tajik President
- Kazakhstan participates in meeting of UN Human Rights Council
- Kazakhstan may reduce PCR tests prices
- 80% of members of Kazakh Government inoculated against COVID-19
- Kazakhstan sets goal to vaccinate 70,000 per day – Deputy PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis