Elbasy, Glencore International AG CEO meet
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Nursultan Nazarbayev met with Chief Executive Officer of Glencore International AG Ivan Glasenberg and thanked the company for the contribution to the development of Kazakhstan’s mining industry, the Elbasy’s official website reads.
The First President of Kazakhstan noted efficient work of Kazzinc LLP, which general investor is Glencore International AG. He stressed that Kazzinc takes an active part in solving ecological and social problems of the region.
In his turn, Ivan Glasenberg expressed gratitude for supporting mining industry employees and favorable investment climate in the country built over the years of independence. He highlighted that Kazakhstan is one of the most reliable and safe countries for investors in the mining industry. Kazakhstan has standing and plain rules.
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Embassy in Hungary organizes roundtable on ‘Interfaith dialogue for peace and harmony’
- Kazakh MFA releases Statement on P5 Conference Joint Communiqué
- Elbasy, Uzbek President meet
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis