Elbasy and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince have telephone conversation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev held a telephone conversation with Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, the Elbasy press service reports.
The sides noted dynamic development of traditionally friendly relations between Kazakhstan and the UAE, drew attention to the results of the recent working visit of Kazakh PM Askar Mamin to Abu Dhabi. As a result of the visit there was signed an intergovernmental document on realization of new investment projects in Kazakhstan in industry, agriculture, energy, petro-chemistry, pharmaceuticals.
The parties also debated renovation of Turkestan with large-scale construction of the city and tourist infrastructure underway.
In a conclusion the Elbasy and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi expressed confidence in further deepening and widening of cooperation between the fraternal countries.
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opens in Kaunas
- UNDP and MFA discuss priorities of cooperation under new Country Programme 2021-2025
- Kazakhstan and Russia discuss military coop
- Kazakhstan and Ukraine to debate transport and communications issues
- Foreign ministers of CA countries and Russia adopt joint statement
- Kazakhstan and Romania discuss strengthening of cultural coop
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis