Ekibastuz to build 200,000 sq m of housing, new children’s centre and museum
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «The city of Ekibastuz plans to build a 350-seat children’s activity centre, repair 20 schools and reconstruct a 320-bed kindergarten,» Kazakh National Economy Minister Asset Irgaliyev told the Government meeting today.
The Isabek Ishan Khazret Museum, 2 culture centers, an ice rink, 20 street workouts and 10 streetball play field will be built to promote culture and sport in the city.
Besides, 2 fire stations will be constructed, another 2 will be overhauled.
As stated there, some 200,000 sq m of housing will be built in the city. 370 plots for individual housing construction will be granted.
104.7 km of water supply and disposal network, 32.5 kn of water supply will be built and repaired.
As earlier reported, the Minister submitted to the Government the draft complex plan of socioeconomic development of Ekibastuz city, Pavlodar region, for 2021-2025.
- Kazakh FM stresses importance of humanitarian aid to people of Afghanistan
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- National development project to create over 1.7 mln new jobs
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- 200,000 Kazakhstanis to be employed by yearend
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis