Eduard Zankovets resigns as Kazakhstan ntl team, Barys coach
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Eduard Zankovets has left his post of Kazakhstan's national ice hockey team and Astana's Barys, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The Belarusian announced his decision to leave Kazakhstan after the final game of Division I Group A of the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Kyiv, where Kazakh national team beat Hungary 3:1
According to the coach, he will return home to his family.
Zankovets headed HC Barys since September 2016 and led the team into the second round of the Gagarin Cup playoffs.
- Kazakh water polo team loses in Italy
- Kazakhstani Rybakina still among WTA top 20 players
- Kazakhstani Bublik rises to career-high in ATP rankings
- Kazakhstan 7th in Mixed Aerials Team at FIS World Cup in Russia
- Kazakh-Ukrainian duo upset in ITF tournament final in Antalya
- Kazakh boxers win five gold medals at Nations Cup in Serbia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis