Ecology minister calls on Almaty citizens to join environmental response talks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of Kazakhstan Magzum Mirzagaliyev has urged Almaty citizens to join an online meeting to debate the city’s environmental situation as well as to work out response measures, Kazinform reports.
The urge is a part of the Ministry’s online meetings with people of different cities and regions to discuss the environmental situation and elaborate solutions. The discussions on Almaty are said to take place via Zoom on August 13.
The ecology minister called on the citizenry of Almaty to join environmental response talks noting active citizenship in the city.
- President Tokayev arrives in Almaty city
- Almaty channels KZT 22.9 bln to fight COVID-19
- ResiliArt Debate: concert and cultural-event industry of CA during quarantine. Lessons learned
- Rescuers rush to save stranded whales in Tasmania after a third die
- 6,000 tons of waste collected on World Cleanup Day in Kazakhstan
- Quake shatters 407 km away from Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis