Earthquake strikes southeast of Almaty city
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measuring 4.1 on the MPV scale has been recorded southeast of Kazakhstan earlier this morning, Kazinform reports.
The epicenter of the quake was located in the territory of China, 320 km southeast of Almaty city.
The earthquake which originated at the depth of 15 km was registered at 9:17 am Almaty time.
No tremors were felt in Almaty city. There were no immediate reports of injuries or property damages from the quake.
- Monsoon rains claim at least 58 lives in Pakistan
- Poets, writers laid flowers to Abai’s monument in Almaty
- Almaty’s drive-in cinema to screen films about Abai
- Almaty begins construction of modular hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Typhoon Jangmi nears S. Korea amid persisting monsoon season, flights canceled
- Death toll from heavy rains rises to 22 in S. Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis