Earthquake strikes northeast of Almaty
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the MPV scale has been registered northeast of Almaty city tonight, Kazinform reports.
The epicenter of the quake was located in the territory of China, 366 km southeast of Almaty city.
The earthquake was recorded at 3:11 am Almaty time at a depth of 30 km.
- Typhoon Chanthu traverses west Japan, at least 5 injured
- 4.0 magnitude earthquake jolts east of Almaty
- Quake felt by people jolts 133 km away from Almaty
- Typhoon Chanthu to make landfall Sept. 17, heavy rain predicted
- Climate-related disasters killed 17,000 since COVID-19 began: report
- Kazakh PM Askar Mamin inspects Almaty city’s infrastructure development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis