Earthquake strikes 841 km away from Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – A 5.2-magnitutude earthquake struck just 841 kilometers from Almaty city with the epicenter in China, Kazinform cites the seismological station.
According to the information, the earthquake which originated in China, 841 kilometers from the city of Almaty, occurred at 06:35am local time on August 8, 2020.
Additional data include earthquake magnitude: 5.2, epicenter location: 42.44° N, 87.11° E, depth: 10 km.
- Kazakh scientist becomes part of the COMSTECH-SAC
- Two quakes recorded northeastwards Almaty
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake reported 372km away from Almaty
- Quake recorded 65 km away from Almaty
- Up to 50 coronavirus patients hospitalized daily in Almaty
- 8 at Almaty polling stations tested positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis