Earthquake shakes Kazakhstan
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – An earthquake has hit Kazakhstan earlier this morning, Kazinform reports.
The earthquake measuring 6.2 on the MPV scale was registered 244 km northeast of Almaty city.
The quake was recorded at the depth of 25 km.
Tremors of the quake were felt in Taldykorgan, Tekeli, Karabulak (4 on the MPV scale), Kapal (2-3 on the MPV scale), and Almaty city (2 on the MPV scale).
No reports of injuries or damages were made.
- How many COVID-19 deaths Kazakhstan registered in past 24 hours
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan confirms 14,059 recoveries
- Premier League resumes matches in Kazakhstan
- Earthquake rattles Kazakhstan
- Foreign diplomats present credentials to President Tokayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis