Earthquake shakes E Kazakhstan
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measuring 4.4 on the MPV scale has been registered in eastern Kazakhstan, northeast of Almaty city, Kazinform reports.
The epicenter of the quake was situated in the territory of Kazakhstan, 844 km northeast of Almaty city.
The earthquake originated at the depth of 10 km was recorded at 9:32 am Almaty time.
No tremors were felt in East Kazakhstan region. There were no immediate reports of injuries or major property damages from the earthquake.
- No Kazakhstanis among those suffered in earthquake in Turkey
- Yeraly Tugzhanov assigns to take restrictive measures in E Kazakhstan
- Hurricane Zeta leaves half mln without power in U.S. Louisiana
- Strong wind rips school roof off in E Kazakhstan
- Earthquake reported 386km away from Almaty
- President posts video of his working trip to Semey
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis