Earthquake rocks Kyrgyz-Chinese border
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An earthquake rocked the Kyrgyz-Chinese border earlier today, Kazinform reports.
The epicenter of the quake was located on the border between Kyrgyzstan and China, 262 km south of Almaty city.
The earthquake hit at a depth of 5 km at 12:44 pm Almaty time.
- Up to 90% of residents received 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Nauryzbai district in Almaty
- 4.6 magnitude earthquake strikes 257km away from Almaty
- Earthquake hits 110km east of Almaty
- Nearly 4 thou people under hospital treatment in Almaty city
- Earthquake hits 282km away from Almaty
- Two earthquakes hit China southeast of Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis