Earthquake jolts Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measuring 4.2 on the MPV scale has been registered in the territory of Kazakhstan at 11:08 am Almaty time, Kazinform reports.
The quake hit the territory of Zhambyl region, 317 km west of Almaty city.
It had a depth of 5 km.
- Zhambyl region: Over 80% of coronavirus-infected patients discharged from hospitals
- Kazakhstan granite exported to foreign states
- Earthquake recorded in Almaty region
- Earthquake registered south of Almaty city
- Zhambyl region: Road construction projects to create over five thousand jobs
- Three sports and recreation complexes under construction in Taraz
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis