Earthquake jolts Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - An earthquake measuring 4.1 on the MPV has been recorded in the territory of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
The quake with the epicenter located 552 km west of Almaty city hit at the depth of 25 km.
It was registered at 5:20 am Almaty time.
- Almaty to start new airport terminal construction Jul 1
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- Fire, explosion rock furniture workshop in Almaty
- Kazakh Minister visits new infectious diseases hospital in Almaty
- Almost 400 hotels of Almaty to resume operation soon
- Almaty to host online Night at Museum 2020: Quizzes, quests, lectures and concerts
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis