Earthquake jolts 345 km southwards Kazakhstan
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – An earthquake has hit Kazakhstan earlier this morning, Kazinform reports.
The earthquake measuring 4.9 on the MPV scale was registered 345 km southwards of Almaty city on the territory of China. The quake was recorded at the depth of 5 km.
- Almaty reports declining ambulance calls, prepares for autumn-winter period of peak workload
- Death toll in blast-hit Beirut rises to 177
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- S. Korean central region under 49 days of rainy season, longest on record
- 2 shot, over 100 arrested, 13 officers injured in Chicago violence
- Ecology minister calls on Almaty citizens to join environmental response talks
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis