Earthquake jolts 327 km south of Almaty
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The network of seismic stations of the Kazakhstan Science Committee has recorded an earthquake today at 04:05 p.m. Astana time, Kazinform reports.
«The epicenter of the earthquake was located in China, 327 km south of Almaty. The energy class of the earthquake: 10.1. MPV magnitude: 4.5. The coordinates of the epicenter: 40.30°N 77.59°E. Depth: 10 km», the statement reads.
- Over 170 new coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Putintseva bows out of Roland Garros 2020
- Kazakh Ecology Minister took part in UN Biodiversity Summit
- Shymkent once again leads in number of COVID-19 recoveries
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports over 70 new cases
- Kazakhstan presents its «maps of hope» at the Nature for Life Hub event
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis