Earthquake hits southwest of Almaty city
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measuring 4.9 on the MPV scale was registered southwest of Almaty city at 11:42 pm on December 5, Kazinform reports.
The 4.9 magnitude quake occurred in the Afghan-Tajik border region 795 km southwest of Almaty city.
The earthquake was recorded at a depth of 200 km.
- 16 COVID-19 patients are on life support in Almaty
- Counterterrorism operation regime in place in Turksib region in Almaty
- 495 kids hospitalized with COVID-19 in Almaty city since start of 2022
- Over 38,000 get Pfizer vaccine in Almaty
- Almaty COVID-19 situation worsening, sanitary doctor
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis