Earthquake hits southeast of Almaty city
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measures 4.9 on the MPV scale has been recorded southeast of Almaty city earlier today, Kazinform reports.
The epicenter of the quake was situated in the territory of China, 465 km southeast of Almaty city.
Registered at 13:09 pm Almaty time, the quake hit at a depth of 5 km.
- Wildfires surrounding California's sequoia groves spread to almost 40,000 acres
- Well-known poet and writer Rafael Niyazbek passed away
- Over 5,000 people evacuated as volcano erupts on Spain's La Palma island
- Over 1,000 given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty over past day
- Quake recorded 187 km away from Almaty
- Typhoon Chanthu traverses west Japan, at least 5 injured
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis