Earthquake hits southeast of Almaty city
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An earthquake measuring 5.6 on the MPV scale has been registered southeast of Almaty city earlier this morning, Kazinform reports.
The epicenter of the quake was located on the border of Kyrgyzstan and China, 242 km southeast of Almaty city.
The quake with a depth of 5 km hit at 9:31 am Almaty time.
- Above 200 discharged after 14-day quarantine in Almaty
- 36 coronavirus infection hotspots detected in Almaty
- 6 coronavirus patients released after full recovery in Almaty
- Non-working days prolonged for Nur-Sultan, Almaty until April 13
- First humanitarian aid from China arrives in Almaty
- Rescuers, firefighters work round the clock in Almaty amid quarantine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis