E Kazakhstan rgn hospitals to resume planned treatment from Aug 17
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM – In East Kazakhstan region, the hospitals plan to resume planned treatment starting from August 17, Kazinform refers to the regional information center.
The regions reports 25.7% bed occupancy in hospitals as well as the average COVID-19 reproduction rate of 0.84 compared to the COVID-19 reproduction rage of 0.87 countrywide. The continuing decrease in COVID-19 patients could lead to hospitals resuming planned treatment starting from August 17.
According to Ilyas Mukhamedzhan, the regional health office’s head, the region had not suspended oncological, psychiatric, psychological, tuberculosis, hemodialysis, and palliative treatment during the quarantine.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis