E Kazakhstan rgn hospitals to resume planned treatment from Aug 17
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM – In East Kazakhstan region, the hospitals plan to resume planned treatment starting from August 17, Kazinform refers to the regional information center.
The regions reports 25.7% bed occupancy in hospitals as well as the average COVID-19 reproduction rate of 0.84 compared to the COVID-19 reproduction rage of 0.87 countrywide. The continuing decrease in COVID-19 patients could lead to hospitals resuming planned treatment starting from August 17.
According to Ilyas Mukhamedzhan, the regional health office’s head, the region had not suspended oncological, psychiatric, psychological, tuberculosis, hemodialysis, and palliative treatment during the quarantine.
- 10,000 doses of homegrown QazVac vaccine delivered to Nur-Sultan
- Number of kids with COVID-19 growing in Kyzylorda region
- Up to 6,000 get vaccinated in Nur-Sultan per day on average
- Kazakh Health Minister pays working visit to Shymkent
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis