E Kazakhstan, Pavlodar rgns to brace for cold temperatures
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Air temperature is set to fell below zero in East Kazakhstan and Pavlodar regions, Kazinform reports.
According to the National Weather Forecaster Kazhydromet, occasional thunderstorm, squall, and hail are in store for Pavlodar region on June 4-5. Northeasterly wind is to reach 15-20mps here and there gusting up to 23-28mps.
Temperature is to stand at 12-17 degree Celsius in the afternoon and -2 degrees Celsius at night in the region.
East Kazakhstan region is to brace for rain as well as heavy precipitation as rain and snow at night on June 5. Thunderstorm, squall, hail, and fog are forecast for the region in places. 15-20mps northwesterly wind veering to the northeast, with gusts of up to 23-28mps, is also predicted.
The region is to see air temperature stands at 10-18 degrees Celsius during the day on June 5 and as low as -2 degrees Celsius locally at night of June 5-6.
- Rains to douse most of Kazakhstan in upcoming days
- Thunderstorms and hail in store for Kazakhstan July 28
- No precipitation forecast for Kazakhstan July 27
- New infectious hospital unveiled in Semey
- Thunderstorms to hit Kazakhstan July 26
- Fervent heat and occasional showers forecast for Kazakhstan Sun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis