E Kazakhstan extends quarantine until Jun 13
SEMEY. KAZINFORM East Kazakhstan extended quarantine regulations until June 13, the regional administration’s press service informs.
In accordance with the decree of the chief sanitary doctor of East Kazakhstan region the quarantine restrictions and regulations were prolonged in the region until 00:00 June 13. Notable, bus service within the region remains. People may leave the city of Ust Kamenogorsk from 06:00 p.m. Friday until 09:00 p.m. Sunday for recreational zones. If health situation is stable the hotels, tourist centres, health resorts, children’s recreational camps will open their doors only for the nationals of Kazakhstan since June 13 as the borders are still closed.
- 3-year-old girl taken to hospital after falling 2nd floor window
- COVID-19 vaccine will be free for some Kazakhstanis
- KAZ Minerals opens PCR lab at Aktogay MPP
- Kazakhstan to test locally developed vaccine against COVID-19 on 200 volunteers
- Oxygen concentrators delivered to medical facilities in Aktobe rgn
- CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis