Dust storm blankets Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – Dust storm blanketed the city of Atyrau on Friday, Kazinform reports.
On Thursday, the emergencies department warned of a high wind that might batter Atyrau region and Atyrau city.
In some parts of the region gusts of wind reached 20 meters per second bringing dust storm along. Dust storm greatly affected visibility in the region.
Despite gusty wind temperature went up to +11°C in the region on the last day of winter.
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Unstable weather forecast to bring thunderstorms, hail across Kazakhstan Aug 9
- Mets issue weather forecast as Kazakhstan braces for unstable weather on Aug 8
- Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis