Dust storm blankets Atyrau region
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM – Dust storm has blanketed Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Gusty wind has been raging in the majority of areas of Atyrau region, including the city of Atyrau, since early morning. In some parts of the region, gusts of wind have reported reached 20 mps. The gusty wind resulted in a dust storm significantly lowering visibility on local roads.
The regional department for emergencies warns local residents to use caution on roads and near big trees.
- Snow and ice slick in store for Almaty
- COVID-19: Almaty region moves into ‘red zone’
- Weather forecast for Kazakhstan Oct 21
- Atyrau region reveals bed occupancy of COVID-19 infectious facilities
- Kazakhstan to brace for fog, ice slick, ground blizzard and dust storm
- Dust storm batters Mangistau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis