Dormitory closed for quarantine in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A dormitory was closed in Nur-Sultan for quarantine, Kazinform learnt from the local Mayor’s Office.
«The dormitory located on Sadvakassov Street was put on quarantine. An infected patient was identified and hospitalized. All those who contacted him were also quarantined. The visits to this dormitory are prohibited. The territory was cordoned off, and the facility was disinfected,» the Mayor’s Office informed in Instagram.
Earlier, Meyirim health center and National Research Oncology Centre were closed for quarantine in the capital.
As of 00:20am 30 March 2020, Kazakhstan reported 284 cases of COVID-19, 167 – in Nur-Sultan.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis