Donald Trump congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on his election as President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM U.S. President Donald Trump sent a congratulatory telegram to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on the occasion of his election as the President of Kazakhstan, the Akorda press service reports.
In the telegram, President Trump noted that over the past years the U.S. and Kazakhstan had achieved great success in bilateral relations, and he was confident that the cooperation would further strengthen. In his words, it is gratifying to emphasize that the U.S. business continues to open new opportunities for widening economic cooperation with Kazakhstan.
President Trump noted that the U.S. intends to further promote expanded strategic partnership with Kazakhstan.
According to the telegram, the U.S. highly appreciates strong partnership with Kazakhstan and will further collaborate with President Tokayev and the people of Kazakhstan to promote common interests in Central Asia and globally. In conclusion, Donald Trump wished Kassym-Jomart Tokayev success in the capacity of the President of Kazakhstan.
- Head of State inks law on issues of entrepreneurship
- Newly appointed Ambassador of India meets with journalists in Nur-Sultan
- USAID and Central Asian Governments agree to next steps to create a regional electricity market
- Belarus discusses military cooperation with Pakistan, Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan ready to join WTO Initiatives in preparation for 12th Ministerial Conference
- CICA Senior Officials Committee held a meeting
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis