Dmitriy Reiherd grabs silver at World Cup moguls stop in Japan
TAZAWAKO. KAZINFORM - The first competition day of the next stage of the Mogul Freestyle World Cup has ended in Japanese Tazawako.
According to its results, Kazakhstan team won a silver medal, Olympic.kz informs.
The silver medal was won for Kazakhstan by Dmitry Reicherd. The athlete confidently conducted the first race. He is managed to finish fourth among six finalists.
In the final stage Reicherd scored 81.62 points. This result allowed him to rise to the second place.
Mikael Kingsbury of Canada won a gold medal at World Cup moguls stop in Japan. The Olympic champion won gold, while his teammate Laurent Dumais earned bronze.
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- Construction of track-and-field arena soon to finish in Nur-Sultan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister thanks health workers, policemen and volunteers for selfless work
- President Tokayev receives Information Minister Aida Balayeva
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis