Djokovic shines as Serbia wins Davis Cup Finals opener
MADRID. KAZINFORM - World No. 2 Novak Djokovic bounced back quickly from a disappointing performance last week, routing Japan's Yoshihito Nishioka 6-1, 6-2 here Wednesday to clinch victory for Serbia in their opening tie at the Davis Cup Finals.
Japan, meanwhile, has been eliminated from tennis's premier international team competition following losses in both of their round-robin matches in Group A.
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Kazakhstani completes record-breaking swim across Lake Issyk-Kul
- Astana’s Vlasov 3rd in La Route D’Occitanie Stage 4 final classification
- Astana Pro Team announces team’s roster for Milano-Torino 2020
- Astana’s riders claim top spots on Gran Trittico Lombardo podium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis