Djokovic leads, Thiem up to third in ATP rankings
BEIJING. KAZINFORM Austria's Dominic Thiem has reached a career high of third place in the latest world ATP rankings released Monday.
The 26-year-old has 7,045 points to overtake Swiss great Roger Federer, who is currently out with a knee injury and intending to return for the grass season from June, Xinhua reports.
Novak Djokovic remains top on 10,220 points. The Serbian has won the Dubai title at the weekend to extend his unbeaten start to the season.
Spain's Rafael Nadal is second on 9,850 points.
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Kazakhstani completes record-breaking swim across Lake Issyk-Kul
- Astana’s Vlasov 3rd in La Route D’Occitanie Stage 4 final classification
- Astana Pro Team announces team’s roster for Milano-Torino 2020
- Astana’s riders claim top spots on Gran Trittico Lombardo podium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis