Diplomatic relations between Kazakhstan and the Republic of Suriname established
ASTANA. April 17. KAZINFORM - In New York, by signing a joint communique at the level of Permanent Representatives of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Suriname between the two countries diplomatic relations have been established.
The press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is reporting.
"From the Kazakh side the document was signed by the permanent representative of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the UN, Ambassador Ms. Aitimova, from Surinam - Permanent Representative of the country to the UN Henry McDonald.
The Ambassador of Suriname said that his country was closely following developments in Kazakhstan's foreign policy and supported international initiatives launched by Kazakhstan. A foreign diplomat also assured his country's interest in setting up bilateral cooperation with Kazakhstan, in particular in the field of economy and trade", the statement reads.
It should be reminded that the Republic of Suriname is the South American country, a member state of the OIC.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- Abai Cultural Hall opens in Abu-Dhabi
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Abai Qunanbaiuly Reading Hall opened in Vilnius
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis