Dimash Kudaibergen to present new song at Minsk 2019 European Games opening ceremony
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazakh singer Dimash Kudaibergen will participate in the opening ceremony of the 2nd European Games 2019 in Minsk, Belarus, Kazinform correspondent reports.
"See you at the opening ceremony of the 2nd European Games. A song will be premiered," the singer wrote on Instagram.
It should be mentioned that the Minsk 2019 European Games will be held from 21st to 30th June. The European Games are international sporting events held every four years under the direction of the European Olympic Committees. The 1st European Games took place in Baku, Azerbaijan from 12th to 28th June 2015.
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister thanks health workers, policemen and volunteers for selfless work
- President Tokayev receives Information Minister Aida Balayeva
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis