Dimash Kudaibergen’s performance in Japan to be aired by Khabar TV channel
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Dimash Kudaibergen is set to make his Japan debut this week, Kazinform reports.
The Kazakhstani crooner will be a special guest of the ABU TV Song Festival in Tokyo later this week. Kazakhstan’s Khabar TV channel is going to air the exclusive TV version of the festival at 9:40 pm on November 22.
The festival is organized by the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union and Khabar Agency happens to be one of its members.
«We all know that Dimash Kudaibergen has a huge following in China and other Asian countries,» says Director of Khabar TV channel Dinara Bissembina. «The festival will bring together participants from such countries as the Republic of Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, and Turkey.»
Dimash had already been interviewed by the Japanese TV channel NHK and shared the video of the interview on his Instagram account.
«I am proud I was born and raised in Kazakhstan,» Dimash says in the video. «Wherever life takes me I am proud I was raised in the traditions of the Kazakh culture and in the spirit of my motherland.»
Mark your calendars to make sure you won’t miss Dimash Kudaibergen’s first-ever performance in Japan!
- Kazakh-Japanese film starring Samal Yesslyamova to come out in France
- ResiliArt Debate: Cinema Heritage of Central Asia. Conservation and Promotion Challenges.
- ‘Images from the Opera Abai’ exhibition to be held in Nur-Sultan
- Two Kazakh films win big at Kinoshok Film Festival
- Int’l conference on 175th anniversary of Abai held in Kazakhstan
- Al Farabi legacy int’l forum held in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis