Dimash Kudaibergen named Honored Worker of Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – World-renowned Kazakhstani singer Dimash Kudaibergen was honored with the title of the Honored Worker of Kazakhstan on the eve of the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
The corresponding decree of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was published on the official website of the Akorda presidential residence. Apart from Dimash, the honorary title was granted to 35 eminent scientists and cultural figures of Kazakhstan.
- You’re very lucky here that you can have performances in Kazakhstan – Luigi Bonino
- Tulipmania 2021 unique exhibition in Singapore to be dedicated to Kazakhstan
- Principal first violin of Astana Opera to take part in Moscow Festival
- Astana Opera’s artists victorious at numerous prestigious int’l competitions
- Thracean University inaugurates Abai’s Corner
- China's earliest palace discovered in 5,300-year-old ancient capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis