Digital Future of Global Economy forum starts in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The Digital Future of Global Economy forum started its work in Almaty.
It draws participation of Prime Ministers of Kazakhstan, Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Moldova.
Those attending are expected to debate the ways to build coalition and cooperation in the AI and Big Data, the need to build infrastructure and promote technologies and to overcome digital inequality.
Later the Heads of Government of the EAEU member states are going take part in the session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council.
Earlier, the Kazakh PM met with representatives of the foreign business, governmental and expert circles in digitalization and innovations, who arrived in Almaty to attend the forum.
- Earthquake strikes 841 km away from Almaty
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- Number of new coronavirus cases declines in Almaty
- WHO sends medical equipment to Almaty
- CCTV cameras help spot quarantine breachers in public transport in Almaty
- COVID-19 hospital at Halyk Arena temporarily closed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis