Deputy governor of Pavlodar region has coronavirus
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM – Deputy governor of Pavlodar region Askhat Oralov has tested positive for the coronavirus infection, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«After being diagnosed with the coronavirus infection, deputy governor of Pavlodar region Askhat Oralov was taken to a hospital. Oralov had one of the COVID-19 symptoms – high temperature – and passed the coronavirus test which returned positive,» the press service of the regional administration said in a statement.
His close contacts have been determined and are to pass the COVID-19 test. His colleagues have passed the coronavirus tests as well.
«The governor of Pavlodar region continues to work according to his schedule via videoconferencing. All personal receptions and meetings have been canceled,» the press service added.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis