Deputy Chairman of Kazakh Anti-Corruption Agency appointed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Maksat Kozhabayev is appointed as the Deputy Chairman of Anti-Corruption Agency of Kazakhstan, the Akorda press service reports.
Nurlan Shabdar is relieved of his duties as the Deputy Chairman of Anti-Corruption Agency of Kazakhstan.
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- New president of Almaty Airport named
- Serikbai Trumov sworn in as new member of Kazakh Senate
- Ruslan Mantayev relieved of Agriculture Vice Minister post
- Kazakhstan names 1st Vice Minister of Education and Science
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis