Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Denis Yevseyev of Kazakhstan beat Illya Marchenko of Ukraine in the first round of qualifying for the Astana Open ATP 250, Kazinform reports.
Kazakhstan’s Denis outplayed Ukrainian Illya Marchenko 6-4, 6-4 in the two-set match of the first round of qualifying for the Astana Open ATP 250.
The Kazakhstan is to take on Marc Polmans of Australia or Gian Marco Moroni of Italy to play in the main draw of the tournament.
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regions
- President Tokayev urges to counter illegal Internet content
- Kazakh President calls for studying world experience of multilingualism
- Kazakh President appoints ambassadors to a number of countries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis