Deep freeze heading to Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Cold snap is on its way to Kazakhstan on November 14-16, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
According to Kazakhstani meteorologists, arctic atmospheric fronts will shift to the southeast of Kazakhstan and bring snowfall, blizzard, gusty northeastern wind and black ice. Cold temperatures will hit the north, center and east of Kazakhstan the hardest.
Temperature will dip as low as -13, -18°C and even -20,-25°C at night.
Only western Kazakhstan will see weather without precipitation.
- Winds and heat in store for regions of Kazakhstan on Aug 6
- Kazhydromet issues storm warning for nine regions
- Heat wave to hit Almaty city Aug 6-8
- Scattered showers to douse most of Kazakhstan through Friday
- Excessive heat, thunderstorm predicted for Kazakhstan Aug 5
- Most regions of Kazakhstan to experience no precipitation on Aug 4
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis