Dauren Abayev elected President of Qazaq Kuresi National Federation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Minister of Information and Social Development Dauren Abayev has been named the President of Qazaq Kuresi National Federation, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«I have been leading Qazaq Kuresi Federation for 6 years. At our regular reporting conference, Mr. Abayev has been elected the President of Qazaq Kuresi National Federation. While working at the Presidential Press Service and as the Minister of Information and Social Development, Dauren Abayev has always provided huge support to the implementation of our projects,» ex-President of the federation Arman Shurayev said at a press conference.
He expressed confidence that the federation will gain new opportunities with the new leadership.
- Akan Satayev to head KazakhFilm
- New Vice Minister of National Economy named
- Kazakh Vice Minister of National Economy relieved of her duties
- Committee for civil society affairs appoints its new Chairman
- Social Development Institute Rukhani Janghyru names new Chairman
- Galymzhan Niyazov appointed deputy head of Mangistau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis