Date of next session of National Public Confidence Council announced
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The second session of the National Public Confidence Council is set to be held on December 20, Adviser to President Yerlan Karin revealed on his official Telegram channel, Kazinform reports.
Recall that Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed the Decree on the establishment of the National Public Confidence Council under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on June 12, 2019. The first session of the Council chaired by President Tokayev took place at the Palace of Independence on September 6.
Eminent statesmen, public figures, reps of political parties and NGOs comprise the Council. Head of the Presidential Administration, Human Rights Commissioner, Children’s Rights Commissioner and other officials are also included into the Council.
- Kazakhstan’s Balapan TV Channel celebrates 10th anniversary
- 12yo Karakat Bashanova to represent Kazakhstan at Junior Eurovision-2020
- Kazakhstan confirms 229 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 2 deaths
- Air Astana resumes service to Moscow
- 136 Kazakhstanis beat novel virus, total at 102,666
- Kazakhstan marks Labour Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis