Date of 7th Congress of World Religions Leaders revealed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakh Senate Speaker and head of the Secretariat of the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions Maulen Ashimbayev revealed the date of the 20th session of the Secretariat of the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions as well as the date of next Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«The next session of the Secretariat of the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions will be dedicated to adding finishing touches to the final document and agreeing the agenda of the 7th Congress. The session will traditionally be held one day ahead of the Congress itself,» Ashimbayev said at the 19th session of the Secretariat in the Kazakh capital on Wednesday.
Ashimbayev also revealed the date of the 7th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions.
He said that taking into account all religious holidays and opinions of the participants it had been decided to hold the 7th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions in Nur-Sultan on September 14-15, 2022. As for the 20th session of the Secretariat, it will take place on September 12-13, 2022.
- Kazakhstan's Ministerial Session takes place at 23rd World Petroleum Congress
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Interior Affairs
- Nur-Sultan residents strongly recommended to avoid traveling abroad amid Omicron strain
- Kazakhstan acknowledges COVID-19 vaccination passports of 24 countries
- Kazakhstan establishes new national park
- Epidemiological situation in Almaty city stabilized – mayor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis