Daniyar Yeleussinov knocks out ex-champ Julius Indongo to win 1st pro title
FLORIDA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan’s Daniyar Yeleussinov (9-0, 5 КО) held his 10th bout as a pro to win his first pro title in the light-welterweight, Sports.kz reports.
Yeleussinov defeated former unified light-welterweight world champion Julius Indongo (23-2, 12 КО) by a technical knockout in the second round.
- 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to kick off vaccination campaign this February
- COVID-19: Six regions in’ red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister on when the COVID-19 cases could peak in Kazakhstan
- Askar Mamin: New government to implement all tasks it is facing
- COVID-like pneumonia: 18 new cases, 2 deaths in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis