Daniya Yespayeva met with Kazakhstan Paramount Engineering staff
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Ak Zhol Party's presidential candidate Daniya Yespayeva met with Kazakhstan Paramount Engineering staff at the special economic zone in Nur-Sultan, the Party's press service reports.
Kazakhstan Paramount Engineering is one of the largest defense industry facilities. It supplies the country's army and law enforcement agencies with armoured vehicles. It builds 120 vehicles a year.
Daniya Yespayeva told those present about her election program, listened to the problems the country's manufacturers face.
As earlier reported, the election canvassing in Kazakhstan started on May 11. The Kazakh CEC registered seven candidates for presidency.
- 4,400 Kazakhstanis beat coronavirus
- 4 new cases of COVID-19 registered in Almaty region
- Number of COVID-19 cases surpasses 8,500 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to impose two-day quarantine on arrivals, Chief Sanitary Doctor
- Chief sanitary doctor announced additional measures to prevent spread of coronavirus
- Kazakhstan reports more recoveries from coronavirus
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis